Sunday, May 20, 2007

its A SHORT post.

HEES i got surprise for all of u! i'll keep it to the end of the post.

So anyway had a game of badminton with t.huiling ytd!




it was easy, cox she lived so near me
and i am gonna train badminton with her every so often =]
badminton = new found love! some part of me still love sports huh?

>
huiling " give mi five? "

more like dont take my picture! hha.

frends dont seem to love my camera alot, they always block when i shoot them.
CAMERA SHY FRIENDS!

so did sherilyn, i had to shoot when she wasnt looking.




anyways i like how the plaits look on sherilyn dat day

always liked how plaits looks on gals. =]
very nice very nice!




and there u go SURPRISE!
i dont care if it doesnt looks better den coloured hair.
i love black hair! hahaha.


now i no longer have to miss my black hair!






Doubt thou the stars are fire;
Doubt that the sun doth move;
Doubt truth to be a liar;
But never doubt I love. William Shakespeare

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home