Saturday, May 19, 2007

U know! doing projects can be so boring sometimes,
but i know i got fun group partners
silly ones too dat laughs at my dumb jokes
especially miyabi des.HAHA
and i cant help but to camwhore using her laptop's webcam!


but she take pictures of me without mi knowing too!

yup and ronnie too! our group leader
hope our hairy tortise team, can get good grades for our report!!
haha ok. I forgot to thank Salome for taking out time to have a little celebration with me at changing appetities last sat. and definitely thanks for the present! love it alot!

anyhow thank everyone who loves me in one way or another =]






Doubt thou the stars are fire;
Doubt that the sun doth move;
Doubt truth to be a liar;
But never doubt I love. William Shakespeare

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home