Thursday, May 03, 2007

Hi FOLKS.
I really did lost Passion in bloggin already!
too busy, actually not dat busy but i have been re-evaluating my priorities
and blogging isnt one of them, even when i turn on the net, it no longer is.
more of reading up on lectures now

wells schools still been fun and Projects tests are coming up
I am feelin IT already
Recently i attended My Brothers Wedding dinner!
Big Event = many things to prepare
But its All GOOD

MY CLASS OUTING photos last week

it was enjoyable eh! though i missed out the bowling. but steamboat was good so was pool, so was the wild hogs

FLORENCE stop thinking i lie to you!
" ahlong, i wish u weren't lying to me "
u seriously do look good!

As i was telling my friends, when i have the money I would visit Barcelona, Venice
Really beautiful countries.. So many things to be done, so little chanes
So many impossibilities! SIGH!






Doubt thou the stars are fire;
Doubt that the sun doth move;
Doubt truth to be a liar;
But never doubt I love. William Shakespeare

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home